Turkish PM Tayyip Erdogan


.

 
berita dalam bm klik sini ? .. & for full post pls read statement below... 



Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan stormed off the stage at the World Economic Forum on Thursday, red-faced from verbally sparring with President Shimon Peres over the recent fighting in Gaza. 
Erdogan was angry after being cut off by a panel moderator after listening to an impassioned monologue by Peres defending Israel's recent 22-day offensive against Hamas in the Gaza Strip. 
Erdogan told Peres: "You are killing people." 
Please note that no translation is provided for Erdogan's comments in the clip below. 
A finger-pointing Peres told Erdogan at Thursday's panel that he would have done the same if rockets had been hitting Istanbul. 
The Turkish prime minister asked the moderator, Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, to let him speak once more. 
"Only a minute," Ignatius replied. 
Tayyip Erdogan said in Turkish that,
Mr.Peres (President of Israel), you're older than me. Your voice is coming too loud. Reason behind your loud voice is a guiltiness psychology.
I will not speak loud know that so.....When it comes to killing innocent people, you know very well how to kill.
We know how you murder childrens, You killed innocent Kids on Beaches, very well
I know two of your Ex. Prime-Ministers, Who have said something important infront of me
One said that When I get into Palestine on Tanks It Gives me pleasure and different kind happiness 
And you're giving me figuers of killing. I can give you names of killers and people who died. You may be surprised... 
I also condemn the audience who clap on murderers... Because clapping on murderers who have killed innocent women and children is itself a cruel humanity crime. Look, we can not face reality.
I made lot of notes here, but I don't have a time to reply all here. But I only say two words from here... First, Don't interrupt me. You are not allowing me to speak! First, The Torah says in the sixth commandment that "You are not allowed to kill!". But you are killing here. 
Second, , this is interesting confession of guilt by Gilad Atzmon, Israel barbarism is more the cruelty- And he is a Jew
Further More International Relation Scholar Mr. Avi Shlaim, a Lecturer of Oxford who has served for Israel Militery Has Given statement to Guardian (British Prominent Newspaper) that Israeli is behaving like a murderer and terrorist state, killing rate in Gaza is more then barbarian
Thank you very much. Thank you very much. From now Davos is dead for me, I will not come here again, this is my last word
You did not let me speak, Peres (President of Israel) speak for more then 25 minuets, You started intrupting me in less then 12 minuets
it is not acceptable


p/s : bangga masih ada lagi pemimpin seperti ini..!!
lagi blog menarik utk dikongsi http://satuumat.blogspot.com/


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails