Happy Birthday!


.



Best Birthday.. 7 March 2010..

It’s your birthday...
and I’m thinking how glad I am
that you were born.
You have given me so much..
supported me, encouraged me,
cared for me; I didn't even need to ask.
I celebrate your wonderful self!
I am in awe of your boundless generosity,
your infinite kindness..that gentle inner glow
that you so freely use to warm my life.
Your birthday is as much a celebration for me
as it is for you, maybe more,
and I wish for you the best of birthdays,
the best one ever.
May each birthday be better than the last.
Most of all, I hope you will always be
As happy as you have made me..

Selamat Hari lahir ke 30 buat hubby tersayang..!
Semoga panjang umur.. murah rezeki & may Allah bless u 4evar.. i wish that all your dreams come true & i wish you happily ever after! love u forever... ='D..

p.s : tq
Joanna for lovely poem ..he he hee..


8 Responses to “Happy Birthday!”

  1. huhuhu..30 sudah..semoga panjang umur murah rezeki~

  2. CikMin says:

    salam iu..sehat ke iu dan family?hepi besday to rf..semoga pjg umo murah rezeki dan bertambah bahagia bersama keluarga tercinta... :)

  3. :cahya: says:

    salam...zum geburtstag viel glück,abg ariff..

  4. iu rf says:

    farah,

    ameen... thanx yer ;)

    cikmin.. alhamdulillah.. semuanya baik.. cuma bb selsema sket.. sbb nk tukar musim kot da nih... time kasih cikmin.. moga2 cikmin & family berbahagia & hepi2 selalu hendaknya.. :D

    liza,

    danke schönnnn =)

  5. dillhanim says:

    alles gute zum geburtstag.. kemsalam kt cik abe ye.. :)

    btw i like the part "You might also like" tu.. it shows everybody's birthday entry.. only yours xde gmbr akak, ada gmbr kek aje.. hehehe..

    may all of you be celebrating lots and lots more birthdays and anniversaries together..

  6. nice poem..so where's the best cake of the best birthday?? (o.o)

  7. happy birthday for big birthday boy!

    Ayu,big cake for big birthday boy?hihihi

  8. iu rf says:

    ct & jlak.. kek.. ? adee...:D

    dill - tq..hehe..:).. akak doakan juga dill cpt2 bertemu dgn putera idaman kalbu... leh la nk makan nasik minyk dill nt..egegegege

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails